Sometimes I (Jen) wonder if we’ve been born in the right era, and then I say yes – I enjoy indoor plumbing and craft stores! We were lucky to have grown up in the age of convenience, but raised with an amazing farming foundation. Nothing compares to the values and experiences found on a farm. Nothing!
For years I have had outlandish “farm dreams” – a garden, maybe a few chickens, cattle, or other livestock to raise and process for our supply as well as to sell. Recently I’ve “acquired” a husband who is slowly realizing that I may follow through with my crazy ideas – and while he pretends to grumble and complain, I’m pretty sure he’s just as excited! Good thing he’s a pretty good mechanic and tractor operator …
We believe in ethical treatment of people and animals; honesty is always the best policy! Our first farm-animal produce of chicken eggs has us yearning for more fresh, farm-raised products for ourselves and our community, because the more direct to consumer and farmer we are, the healthier we can be – both nutritionally and economically.
This barely blooming website is a venue for us to offer our farm insights and experiences along with produce – both from the garden and from the livestock yard – to you – the consumer and the farm-dreamer.
We hope this site brings you a step closer to the farm life we live and love.
Blessings from the Farm,
Colton and Jen
Interested in seeing more?
Check out these links for products, videos, and more!
- Products: Check out this page if you’re interested in the items we create and find! See something you like but it’s out of stock or you want a slight tweak? We can do custom orders or can look for an item for you!
- Etsy Store: We opened an Etsy store to offer our unique items for sale!
- YouTube Channel: Watch as we do updates to the farm, work on the garden, cook in the kitchen, talk about our dogs and livestock.
- Pinterest: Interested in seeing what we pin? Check it out!
- Ibotta: Trying to save some money on groceries? Check out Ibotta – you could even get a bonus for signing up with me!
- Blog: Just want to follow along with us on our journey? Check out or blog and subscribe for posts to automatically be sent to you!
- Facebook: Follow us on Facebook!